As if the world needs another blog. Yet here I am, blogging.
I recently moved back home to Texas after nearly seven years in Washington, D.C., working as a communications director for a House committee. It was great fun -- challenging, too -- but life changes and here I am in Dallas.
I've never lived in Dallas, and even when I was going to school at Baylor University, I rarely took the opportunity to head north. But I felt like this was to be my new home, and surprisingly quickly, I'm finding that I actually feel at home in Big D (thanks to a couple of dear friends).
It's been almost 12 years since I lived in Texas but it's always been home. I'm sure people in the other 49 states feel that way, too, but Texans being Texans, I think we feel it a little bit more.
I'm hoping this blog will be more about Texas than me. It's a big state, and there's lots to write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment